29 Jul 2014

"kalau mahu pindah baba urus"

So my dad asked me again whether I want to move or not.

Actually to be very honest, aku okay dah di sekolah tu. Friends & study is okay.
So I said "nda payahlah pindah. Angah okay juga"

But who knows..... aku mungkin pindah but ntah bila dan aku mungkin tidak pindah hehe

So just wait and see.

Its like, everyone WANT me to MOVE BACK

Im the one who choose this way so im not going to look back and back to my kepompong. Become the silent syasya back. Nope I dunwan

Its not because my old school is nda bagus or bida or what. I love and REALLY love my old school. Eventho, my new school even more better

But

My old school still win my heart.
I need to achieve something here (new school)
So that I hve solid reason to not move.

I love my new friends, the 4 Sarjana & the CDGs'.


So not move I think?

2 comments: