12 Jul 2014

moved on

What if I cant move on?
What if I moved on?
Yes. I moved on.
Its not easy like ABC or 123. I still miss my friends, my old school and everything.
But
How long I must stick with my past? I need to move on so I TRIED.
I searched for new friends and my long lost spirit. And I think I found em'

2014 is not my fav year and never will.
I lost my spirit once

Syasya moved on;
I try to love my new school eventhough it is hard because I spent half of my high school year at smkpl. So I think I should try spent another 1 and 5 months here........

           
        Allah please ease everything.
If, this is the best way for me please make it easy for me. Help me to face the trials and the people. Help me to become strong and brave and help me to be a good person.  Allah help me. Amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment